Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thunderbird Falls

As my mom and brother's visit was coming to a close, we had some beautiful weather, so we took advantage and went for a little hike at Thunderbird Falls. For some reason, I didn't think there was much of a distance factor involved, but I was wrong. My mom isn't much for hiking, and it is apparently 1 mile in and 1 mile out. But my mom was a trouper and didn't die, so I claim it as a success! I'm sure she was cursing me the whole time, but she knows I love her, and I wasn't trying to kill her! I was off camera duty most of the day, so I think all these pics are by Andrew. I must give credit where credit is due, love you Andrew!

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite picture of the two of them. There is something so peaceful about it and that says a lot, since there isn't many peaceful moments with the two of them!

My mom is such a trouper, did I say that already?!

Such a good uncle, keeping the crazies out of the freezing cold water!

I did grab the camera here to capture Declan playing the stick "guitar" and singing! If he doesn't play music on a stage someday, I'll be shocked!

Ian peeking out of the tree.

Declan howling like a wolf in the tree.

I love my boys! I have so much fun with those two!

Andrew doesn't quite fit in the tree as well as the rest of us! He's a tall guy!

And, oh, Thunderbird Falls of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment