Thursday, October 16, 2008

October in Augusta, GA

Today was a beautiful and unseasonably warm day in Augusta so we had to play outside! We just went to the playground near our apartment but it was still fun. It's so odd to be in shorts in October but I'm not complaining!
Declan really like the whole mulch on the ground thing. He decided to taste test it and came to the conclusion that it wasn't as good as it looks.

Ian was such a stinker! To get him to slow down long enough for me to take his picture is a feat in it's self! This is his serious look since he wasn't in the mood to smile.

After much persuasion I finally got Ian to go down the slide with Declan, but waiting for me to take a picture of it was just too much for him. Declan on the other hand found it very funny.

Declan wanted to be like his brother and try to climb, with me holding on to him, of course.
Ian loves going down the slide but loves sending his cars down even more!

We also got Declan's hair cut for the first time. He was such a trooper, he didn't even cry. It was sad for me because I think he looks so much more like a little boy not rather than my baby. As soon as I scan the picture I will post it for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment