Sunday, November 30, 2008

Catching up...Part 1...Happy Halloween!




This year was super fun since Ian was actually into dressing up and "trick or treating". He was the best looking pirate I saw all night and Declan was the crab from The Little Mermaid. We had so much fun carving the pumpkins. When I say "we" I mean Ryan and I since Ian touched it once and was having no part in the disgusting stuff and Declan really wasn't that interested at all. And I specifically carved a Thomas the Train pumpkin for Ian since he has a slight obsession.



Our little Sebastian the crab! He may look like a little girl but he was still so cute!






Ready to go! The evening could not come fast enough for Ian. It's a true test of patience for a child to wait to go trick or treating!



I think there was like two pieces of candy and a tooth brush in that pumpkin but it was so very interesting already! This is also one of my favorite pictures!

Of course we had to get some pictures of Ian with his little friends. This one is of Ian and Brooklyn as Minnie Mouse! Such a great age! Ian's facial expression cracks me up!



This is Ian the pirate, Gabriel the chicken, and Gabriel's sister the princess!


"AAARRRGGGG! AARRGG! AARRGG!"


Ryan ended up carrying Ian at the end of the night! That was a lot of walking for a two year old!


Checking out the loot at the end of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment