Thursday, July 30, 2009

Days like these...

I really love my boys and being a "single parent" temporarily isn't the easiest thing to do, but there are those moments where they say or do something that makes you love being a parent! It's funny that some one once told me that God makes kids cute so they can get away with the things they do without us strangling them. This has really become true to life with this deployment! They are such BOYS! But to be honest, I probably wouldn't have it any other way. They are the ones that keep me sane regardless of what's going on around me. Here are just a few of the fun things that keep me sane!
He loves reading! I really hope that continues!
Declan can be such a little instigator!
This wasn't posed, by the way! I came into the play room (only because it was too quiet, if you know what I mean!) and there they were sitting next to each other watching cartoons! I love times when they aren't fighting!
My little rock start in the making! He loves that silly guitar!

By the way, Ryan called this morning and is doing well. He may be moving to another job but other than that, just keeping busy and looking forward to coming home! I know he would love to hear from any of you guys. He can get emails and if you need his address just drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment