Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to it...

Ok, so it's been a little while since I've done this and I do apologize! It's amazing how one just gets caught up in "life" that we forget to communicate. Since moving to Alaska, life is just different. I'm not even sure I can put it into words, but the feel of everyday life it just different. Less pressure to be something, less need to impress, I guess just a little more laid back. It really reminds me of Hawaii at times! I've found a couple of friends and just making connections here and there. Trying to get involved in things to keep both the boys and I busy while Ryan is deployed. The boys are thriving! They are meeting new friends and just wanting to be going out to play all the time! They are just getting so big and really becoming amazing little guys (not that they weren't before, but hopefully you understand)!

Ian recently started soccer for the first time and oh my was that hilarious! Just picture 90 kids between the ages of 3-5 and their parents/siblings all in an open field. The chaos was crazy and the fact that anything got accomplished was amazing! Ian is on the red team and was not terribly thrilled with the feel of the socks, the shine guards, and later the jersey. But he did get over it and from the pictures that my wonderful friend Jackie Pearsall took for me, he really did have a good time. I hope you all enjoy and I will make it a poing to keep up! Love to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment