Saturday, August 29, 2009

Enjoying the Outside!















I really have enjoyed this time here in Alaska so far and I know the boys have. As you can see, we live in a tough neighborhood with the local motorcycle gang! :) I'm so glad that the boys have made friends and it's just so fun to watch them play. Although sometimes I feel like more of a referee than anything else! They are still working on the popsicles that are in the freezer. I'm hoping they're gone before the snow comes! I know I could be taking more advantage of the warm weather and go explore the area, but who can deny these little guys the fun of just riding around and playing with their friends.











































It really does amaze me every day how fast they are growing up!










The snow is coming! I'll keep you all posted on the snow as it creeps it's way down the mountain and into my neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment