Monday, August 10, 2009

Just another day!





So the boys and I have been trying to keep as busy as possible. Mostly playing outside on our street. Since we live right smack dab in the middle of a culdesac it is really just a wonderful kid friendly place to play. It's not unusual to have at least 7 kids playing in the circle! And if there are kids playing outside then someone is bound to ask for popsicles for everyone! Heaven forbid you don't have them on hand. But don't worry, if you don't there is almost always another parent that has stocked up! Thank God we bought that freezer before Ryan left!






















I find myself looking at old pictures (not really that old) from when Declan was still teeny tiny! It just so amazes me how fast they grow. It has been my experience lately that every time I go grocery shopping I have an older woman tell me "Enjoy this time, it goes by so fast! Before you know it they will be off having their own families." Some days I just want them to be grown and not be crying because they don't get their way or freaking out because he only wants to wear his "Super Hero" shirt for the 4th day in a row. But if I really stop to think about it, I would keep them this age forever! They are so full of curiosity and energy! They have such a love for life and all the adventures it holds. I love watching them play in the dirt or go down our driveway on their bikes! The pure joy in their faces is priceless. I know I have been truly blessed! Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for the beautiful privilege of raising such amazing little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment