Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning...Part Two!

Christmas Day continued with a trip up to Ryan's parents' house. Where Santa was oh so generous in delivering presents to two houses for Ian and Declan this year! It really was so fun to have them just stay in their sock monkey Christmas jammies all day long. They opened their presents with such excitement and were totally ready to help everyone else open their gifts as well.

I must admit that although I was just not in the mood for Christmas, this day made up for that quite well! I guess I forgot that Christmas isn't always what we think it should be in our head, but it's about being with the people we care most about both near and far! I love my family!









Grandpa got new gloves this year and Declan took quite a liking to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment