Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our last day...

Besides packing, trips to the post office, and laundry today has been rather uneventful. Our trip here on the other hand has been busy and really quite wonderful. I've always been very close to my family, but this trip just reminded me how blessed I am to have such a wonderfully disfunctional family! I love my family and all the crazy that goes along with it and I know they feel the same about me!

Ian and Declan got to hang out one last time with their cousins Cooper and Isaiah. They actually get along quite well for a bunch of little kids. In fact, Declan and Isaiah are often times partners in crime! I know how much my cousins meant to me growing up and I hope that my boys will be able to have an even better relationship with their cousins! Looks like they have a good start and they will definitely miss each other.

Declan and Isaiah (aka: partners in crime)

Ian and Cooper (aka: the masters of whine)

Nana and her crazy little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment