Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Super Why!

I do apologize for slacking on the blogging front since we've been back, but not much note worthy has been going on. We got back and got sick and that's about it. Fun stuff I tell ya! But today changed all that. We took our usual trip to Target (I don't think I even remember what life was like before Target!) and I broke down and bought Declan this Super Why! dress up thing that he has been wanting since we were in PA. For those of you that don't know Super Why! is a cartoon on PBS where Whyatt and the Super Readers go through a story to solve a problem. It's super cute and Declan is totally in love with this show! I didn't realize how much enjoyment my child would get out of this costume until we got home. I don't think I've laughed that hard in awhile. How did I get so blessed with such fun and dramatic kids! Thank God I did, because I think I would be insane right now!





Be careful Ian, you know what happens if you lay on the ground too long!

Super Declan attacks!

And yes, he is totally sleeping in it! I couldn't get it off of him!

1 comment: