Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Going to the park

If there is one thing that I've learned about my boys, it's that they need to be outside. Their love for playing outside truly helps them expend their energy (which they have a lot of) like nothing else. I like giving them new things to discover and in Alaska there is plenty of new all around us. Yesterday we went to a new to us park up the road with our friends/neighbors, the George's. We had so much fun and I actually remembered to bring the camera and I was so happy I did!

Declan, Justin, and Joshua hangin on the tire swing. They loved it!

Ian and Brianna checking out the hand/paw prints under the slide.

We packed a picnic and had lunch outside. Notice Declan waiting patiently for his cheese as Laura unwraps it. He is a cheese fiend!

A Cheesy Victory!



Little D being a bit of a poser.

Peek a Boo!

Giddy up, little cowboy! He cracks me up!

A little cheesy grin from Ian, a rare occurrence!

At least D will hold some one's hand, today it was Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment