Friday, December 17, 2010

cold day in...

So yesterday was a very cold day for us here in Alaska! While I was out and about trying to wrap up some last minute Christmas stuff I looked down and noticed the temp outside was COLD!

This isn't the best picture but if you can look closely you can see the moon over the mountains. This place never ceses to take my breath away! Beautiful!

And once again I looked down and discovered that it was even colder! At this point it was about 2:45 in the afternoon and it was definately not warming up.

I took the boys to get their hair cut but ended up sitting in the car for a hour while they took a nap. When we got home it was even colder. I'm just thankful we aren't stationed in Fairbanks, where it's been -20's and -30's! CRAZINESS!

And no matter how cold it is there is still more cool things just around the corner! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment