Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ian's Birthday/Super Bowl XLV

So we all know how this day turned out for our Steelers and it's taken me this long to get over it and enough emotional strength to post again. hahaha! Just kidding, I've just been a little busy as usual so I apologize for the delay. Even if our team didn't win it was still fun to watch and looking forward to next season! Ian had a sweets fill birthday with presents and friends and he seemed to be pretty happy with the day!

Ian's first present of the day was from Nana and Uncle Andrew! He was super excited with it, can't you tell.


Yummy Smiley cookies from my wonderful friend Erin! She's so awesome to think of us!

The birthday/Steelers table before more food came and filled up that table!

I did cupcakes for Ian's class and used a couple for his day too.

And the presents from Grandma and Grandpa begin.

Flies made by Grandpa, of course!


And Ian's first bow! Brace yourself! Now locked safely away in my closet until hell freezes over! hahaha! Just kidding, just until Ryan can supervise him in a year or too. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment