Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our Alaska Vacation-Fairbanks

This would be part two of our little vacation.  This was our first time in Fairbanks and we made the most of it.  We walked around down town and checked out the booming metropolis that is Fairbanks.  


Then we went to the Ice Sculpture Museum.  It was kind of weird but made me want to come back up for the Ice Championship in February!











Then we went to Pioneer Park (aka Alaskaland) and had a fun day checking everything out.  


Monkey Man!

My two little old men!  hahaha!

I'm not sure what is up with me and these picture board things, but I love them.  And my family will appreciate it some day! 

D was the only one that wanted to ride the marry go round.  

Fun at the play ground!  

Who wouldn't want to ride a giant salmon?  
Checked out the AK pipeline before eating a yummy dinner at Silver Gulch Brewery.




This was the scene at our campsite unless we were sleeping.  They had more fun collecting sticks and making up stories of fighting bad guys and hunting trips.


I don't remember what he was explaining to me but it was very interesting, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment