Thursday, November 5, 2009

Keeping the boys busy!

My goal in life lately seems to be the task of keeping the boys busy! I love that Alaska has stuff for kids to do inside when the weather is not so "kid friendly" or really "mom friendly". I will be the first to admit that I would rather be inside when it's cold than outside, but only when it's cold with no snow! And yes, we still have no snow. With my upcoming trip to Pennsylvania closing in, the thought of possibly not seeing any snow before I leave is getting more and more real. : ( Luckily I'm going to PA where I'm guaranteed to see snow at some point! I'm just so excited to be going back east for the holidays! Apple cider, pumpkin pies, and most importantly FAMILY! I'm sure I will be posting plenty of busyness while I'm there! After all, it will be with my boys and what they do best is busyness!

Here are some fun pics of my boys at the House of Bounce in Eagle River! Love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment