Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010!

It's amazing how when things don't go the way YOU think they should on holidays it can start to ruin your day, but I was not going to let that happen! The boys and I woke up and got ready for church, which was AMAZING! I love my church and it really has become like a second family for us!





We came home and got ready for our culdesac egg hunt. Basically two other parents and myself hid about 150 plastic eggs all over the yards of 4 houses and then let the 7 kids go. They had so much fun even if it was cold (in the 30's)!











Declan got tired of looking for eggs and jumped on Ian's bike! Until Ian realized it and made him go get his own bike!








We ended up doing Easter baskets right before dinner and the boys loved it! They especially loved the banks from Ninna and Pappap filled with candy! THANK YOU NINNA AND PAPPAP! I also had to put the truly happy pictures on here and then the "posed" pictures. Can you tell how thrilled they are in the "posed", these boys crack me up!







No comments:

Post a Comment