Thursday, April 8, 2010

Potty Training part 2

So we decided to do the potty training thing again since Ryan is now home to help (THANK YOU GOD!) and Declan is totally ready! We are using the 3 day potty training method that was incredibly successful for Ian! For all intents purposes it has worked. We are on our 4th day and I'm sooooo wondering if we will ever leave the house again without me having the fear of an accident, but I know I'm stressing out and it's not helping him. He has had 3 nights without accidents and he's only had one tiny accident today so I would say he's doing great. It's all about my fears now. I just need to get out of the way! Like Declan told me yesterday morning "me baby no more, BIG BOY!" I guess I need to let my baby grow up! : (



No comments:

Post a Comment