Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Knightly Boys!

The other day I went and checked the mail and low and behold there was a package from Grandma! The boys were completely oblivious, because they were too busy playing outside. But when I showed them what came you would have thought it was a box full of candy! They proceeded to run around the cul-d-sac like crazy men! I love that they are so imaginative and love life as much as they do! It reminds me to not take life so seriously all the time! They definitely taught me to HAVE FUN!



This was the only one of the two of them when they first got their shields. It was so funny to see them run around showing all the other kids on our street their cool new things!



This one definitely shows the difference in their personalities perfectly! One is all out there and the other is more "behind the scene". I love them both soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment