Thursday, June 9, 2011

So Far Behind...Catching up!

I feel like life has taken over and I haven't been keeping up with the blogging so this is my attempt to get everyone caught up with our lives up here and what we've been up too.

Declan playing dress-up and the indoor play place while Ian's in school.

Ian's school field trip to the zoo to check out the polar bear exhibit. Declan decided he would try to go pet the bear while I was trying to get a picture. No Fear!

Ian, Isaac, Declan and Joseph checking out the wolves that were really interested in them also! The zoo is so amazing during the winter as long as you're dressed for it!

Ian's class had a little Easter party and I couldn't pass up taking a picture of Ian in his bunny ears!

Ian's first bus ride with his buddy Max for a field trip into Anchorage to see the play "Room on The Broom". Such a fun day!

More of Ian's writing from school. I love that he's learning so much!

Ian the veggie man!

My Easter center piece creation.

The Easter egg hunters!

Easter breakfast...pancake bunnies.

Easter kisses!

My boys and I!

Chocolate Easter Bunny pops from the Pearsall's! YUMMY!

Ian's questionnaire about me for Mother's Day. I'm only 15!

The new girl members of our family! This one is Ian's little guinea pig named Skunk. How appropriate!

This is Declan's little guinea pig named Bear. The name creativity my children have is amazing. Hahaha!
Fun at the park with the boys' friend Jacob. Such a gorgeous background to play!

Ian the photo avoid-er was captured by my larger lens up on the hill. Such an amazingly beautiful blue sky!

Ian's first soccer practice. He did awesome!

My little biker boys!

A little rain doesn't stop these boys from playing outside!

Declan is my sushi partner! First avocado now sushi, I knew I liked that kid!

Declan's first soccer practice. He did so well and really had a lot of fun!

Look how little they look. It's so funny to watch and I'm so impressed with the patience of their coach!

Hope you enjoy all the catch up photos and I plan on doing much better at keeping up with the blog so my family and friends far away can see what's up. Have a great one and visit again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment