Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh Declan...

For those that don't know, Declan is going to be three years old on the 28th and, well, he is a bit of a stinker! He's sneaky! I could be in the same room and he will do something that other kids just wouldn't think of. He is the tester of patience and the pusher of buttons! I love him more than words can express! Thank you GOD he wasn't twins!



Some how Declan got into my makeup and found a rather dark plum eyeshadow that I forgot I even had. He, being the mischievous little guy he is, decided to put some on. Obviously he hasn't watched me do my makeup enough to know that eyeshadow does not get applied as a Hitler mustache! I love this kid! How can you get mad at this? God definitely knew what He was doing when He made Declan so stinkin cute!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure everyone in our house got a laugh out of this one.

    ReplyDelete