Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Knitting


So, I've been taking full advantage of my new Harmony Wood Knitting Needles I received for Christmas from my in-laws (which I love love love! Thank you guys!). I completed my first dishcloth of the new year and am working on two other projects. One is the crimson friendship shawl that I had been wanting to do forever, but because it takes concentration without interruptions I've been putting it off. I know that's hard to believe. The other night I decided to take a crack at it and only work on it after the boys go to bed. So far so good!

Lastly, I'm working on my first felted project. I'm actually winging it here! I'm just doing a straight knitted, mindless thing here and I'm just hoping it turns into something that I can use. I'm hoping for some sort of bag, we'll see. I'm actually excited to see how it turns out and this is something I can work on and not worry about having to set it down to break up a fight or anything else that my crazy boys come up.


I'm truely enjoying knitting more and more everyday! I have such a desire to be creative and this is working for me now! Love it! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment