Monday, October 26, 2009

Another gift from up the nose...

So today brought another bit of excitement from my boys!  I just don't know what is bringing on this sudden need to stick things up their noses but today that was what Ian felt the need to do!  At least it was just a popcorn cernal and it came out with just a nose blow in a tissue, but come on!  I just have to laugh.  What is it that draws little boys to stick things up their noses?  Is there something I'm missing by not joining in?  Don't worry, I'm not planning anything, but one does have to wonder!  Hope this makes you laugh cause I know it makes me laugh!



This is the comparison of the two culprits that were found up the noses of my two little boys!

1 comment:

  1. Unky Andrew tells you to STOP PUTTING THINGS IN YOUR NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love, Unky Andrew

    ReplyDelete