Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Doing laundry...

For those of you that don't know, I really enjoy doing laundry for some reason!  The smell of dryer sheets and fabric softener, there is just something about it!  But yesterday's laundry was extra special because Declan really wanted to help.  I was thrilled until I opened the washer to put the wet clothes into the dryer and I didn't see him.  All I heard was his little giggles and as I bent down to put some clothes in this is what I saw:

 

He climbed right in like it was something he did every day and was just so proud of himself!  He is such a cutie!  In fact, he was so proud he needed to call for Ian to see what he was doing.  Just one more reason to love doing laundry and my boys!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I must tell you a story, off-line. I may not be able to sleep after seeing this picture :P
    BTW Front-load washers are NOT convenient with a 2 year old around. Ro thinks it is hilarious to re-program the washes, or open the door while in full wash cycle....

    ReplyDelete