Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween package from Grandma!



Last night we got a package from Grandma, who by the way...loves Halloween! Unfortunately I didn't open the box until the boys went to bed, but I was able to set up their things so that they would see them first thing in the morning! Ian was so excited about the pirate mask and the popcorn ball!! Declan slept in (shocker!) so when he started walking down the stairs Ian ran and got Declan his new kitty mask and was trying to get him to mew like a cat. The hats that she made were also a big hit, which I thought I would have a hard time getting one picture of them. They in fact still have the hats on as I work on this! I love it! So cute! Anyways, a big THANK YOU to Grandma and her amazing creativity! The boys love it all (especially the stickers, but they get those in moderation).



My little super kitty! Love those baby blues shining through!


The pirate formerly known as Ian. This is the only way I could get him to look at the camera!

Yummy popcorn balls for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment